Monday, August 25, 2008

i have time to blog now... Hah

hi everyone, long time no post. Haven been feeling myself lately. I have learnt that ppl whom u trust can juz let u down when circumstances change. shant tok abt tat already.

I gave up my nokia e51 for a nokia e71 last week. Quite happy wif it. I m using it to blog now. It has a qwerty keypad whereas the e51 doesnt. This e71 doesnt lag. Its quite a fast sucker. for some reason, i m not at all smitten by the apple iphone.. Which is gd! Save money.

I m currently in sg expo hall 2 now. Its teachers mass lecture now. Started at about 2.30pm. About 3000 teachers are cramped into these vy uncomfy seats. The speaker is dr. Liu tai kher. I think he has done alot of urban planning for sg. too bad he toks in a mono tone. Looking ard, i can see ppl falling asleep. Think there will b a jam leaving e carpark later. Think i will go Giant after this, its on my way back.

Got to know a few skss students better as they gave me more insight into their class. This past 2 weeks, i hv also been helping out in the o level oral exam. Kinda fun but tiring also. Cant wait for sept hols to come... But i m down for n level invigilation till 3rd sept. Quite excited abt e 4th tho. Think it will b a good break in the company of close friends.

Think i will stop here.... I think he will be tokin till 5pm. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz:.....

No comments: